It is our hope that you can experience the tranquility associated with Patchouli, as it brings inner peace and balance into your life. Embrace healthier and beautiful-looking skin with patchouli as it boosts your immunity and well-being with Patchouli’s therapeutic appeal.
Exuding base notes with a medium aroma, enveloped with both an earthy and a light fruity scent, its scent is known for being rich with a whiff of muskiness.
- Patchouli is rich in anti-aging and cell-rejuvenation properties, and is excellent in promoting healthy skin while being a traditional remedy for acne and healing scars.
- Lounge in relaxation and serenity with Patchouli as a natural way to unwind and uplift your spirits.
- Patchouli is packed with naturally occurring immune boosting properties and an abundant source of antioxidants.
- Unwind and soothe your soul. Release negative feelings such as anger, anxiety and worries of the day.
- For beautiful and healthy complexion, use a few drops with your facial wash. Let it combat your acne blues away, help heal scars and boost your self esteem!
- Let Patchouli work its magic by cleansing and healing your hair – simply mix it into your hair wash as you enjoy a relaxing warm bath.
- Look forward to a peaceful and restive sleep – Patchouli when diffused, relaxes you. Breathe all its goodness in.
- A healthy outside starts from the inside. Enjoy the scent and use it in a massage, or in a warm bath. Patchouli helps boosts your wellness, and improves digestion. When hit by a fever, patchouli soothes you back to recovery.
[FRESH & HERBACEOUS] Delve into a world of tranquility guided by an aroma of fresh herbs with hints of earthy tones.
[CALMING] Find a renewed sense of peace as it leads to nights filled with deeper, more restful sleep.
[NOURISH & CLEANSE] Patchouli oil, as part of a topical oil, cleanses away & restores balance to the scalp.
[GENTLY MOISTURIZE] Lightly hydrate skin using patchouli essential oil for a balanced beauty felt deep within each pore.
Use patchouli oil for diffuser in relaxing aromatherapy sessions, a topical oil blend, and massage therapy.