Tea tree essential oil has a stature of being known as a mighty skin panacea with deep cleansing properties. Guarded and handed across generations, this natural elixir is one of nature’s most powerful natural remedy for tranquility, healing and balance.
Radiating a fragrance characteristic of middle notes with a medium aroma – freshening with a hint of healing herbal scent.
- For glowing skin and beautiful clean hair, tea tree oil is the perfect candidate to restore the balance and nurture your skin and hair.
- Tea Tree Oil is a superb healer and perfect for treating wounds and acne.
- A boost to your immunity and wellbeing, Tea Tree Oil targets blood circulation and is wonderful for smoother, relaxing breathing and to unwind after a hectic day.
- For that morning healthy glowing skin, use a few drops with your facial wash. Let it combat your acne blues away and give way to a radiant skin!
- Rise and shine and bid adieu to cuts or sores by applying a few doses on the affected areas.
- Apply it to your shampoo, and the Tea Tree oil moisturuzes the scalp and treating flaky skin or dandruff woes.
- For an invigorating, deeply therapeutic massage session, let out a few drops and allow it to purify your skin.
- Breathe in relaxation, breathe out stress. Inhale for at least 30 seconds or as needed.
- Mix with water, vinegar and lemon essential oil and use it on household appliances, the shower, toilet and sink for that fresh space and comfort.
- Enjoy its high versatility – apply it on any of your clothing, fabric, shoes or on yourself!
[HERBACEOUS] Caress the skin in a cooling breeze of purity carried by an aroma deeply herbaceous yet subtly fresh.
[CALMING] Gently set aside the worries of the day to relax in a rejuvenating haven of calm clarity.
[BLEMISH-FREE] Deeply cleanse away acne for a clear beauty that is blemish-free & radiant with tea tree oil for acne.
[DEEPLY CLEANSE] Purify oily scalp & gently nourish the strands with pure tea tree oil for hair.
Tea Tree essential oil is perfect for use within an aromatherapy diffuser, a topical oil blend, and massage therapy.