Due to the grass’ earthy and distinctive woody aroma with hints of balsamic deep root-like base note, emanates a more masculine scent that has a very pleasant and musky smell which has a cooling effect on the body and the mind. This sweet and smoky fragrant of Gya Labs™ Vetiver Essential Oil is a reminiscent of tranquility.
- Help to restore good complexion and slows down the effects of aging.
- Heals scars by promoting the regeneration of skin and tissue.
- Rejuvenates the skin and removes dark spots or signs of acne and pox.
- Effectively treats stretch marks, cracks and other skin disorders.
- Use 5–10 drops of vetiver oil in bath water to prevent overheating and helps with relaxation.
- For a more calming result, combine vetiver oil with lavender and rose essential oils mixture with bath or by diffusing it.
- Diffuse 3–5 drops of vetiver oil or place 1–2 drops on wrists, chest and neck to soothe anxiety and nervousness.
- Mixing 3–5 drops of vetiver oil with equal parts jojoba oil for a home DIY massage oil.
[GROUNDED WOOD] Gently wrap the senses in an aroma of fresh wood as it is grounded in slight notes of spice.
[RENEW FOCUS] Reignite the fire of focus as a reinvigorating gust renews mental clarity for the tasks ahead.
[NOURISH] Caress the skin with a nourishing touch of rejuvenation as the signs of aging fade to reveal a beauty renewed.
[DIMINISH MARKS] Nourish the complexion & reduce the appearance of acne marks with vetiver oil.
Our vetiver essential oil therapeutic grade is perfect for use within an aromatherapy diffuser, a topical oil blend, and massage therapy.