Distinctly alike its warm colors of yellow and orange, nutmeg oil exudes a middle perfumery note with medium strength of aroma. Its rich, spicy, slightly smokey sweet woody scent is almost similar to the cooking spice, but the oil is much more rich and fragrant.
- When used for massage, nutmeg essential oil relieves muscle pain, swelling while promote circulation.
- Its sedative properties pride itself as a natural painkiller, suitable to treat menstrual discomfort when applied topically.
- With its sedative and calming effect, nutmeg oil relieves stress and induces quality sleep.
- When Gya Labs™ Nutmeg Essential Oil is diffused or inhaled, it acts as a brain tonic improving concentration and memory skills.
- The properties contained in nutmeg oil reduces any signs of an aging skin, a natural cosmetic to treat dull and wrinkled skin.
- Mix a few drops of Gya Labs™ Nutmeg Essential Oil with other carrier oils to create a blend to apply topically for skin problems.
- The mixture of oil blend can be added to a steam bath for a truly aromatic and relaxing session to relieve stress.
- To effectively treat muscle aches, mix nutmeg oil with carrier oils for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse nutmeg with lavender oil for an uninterrupted good night sleep.
[WARM SPICE] Lie down to rest among a bed of familiar comfort as the aroma of warm spice soothes the senses to sleep.
[RESTFUL SLEEP] Feel the comforting touch of warmth as it gently tucks the senses in for a night of restful slumber.
[SOOTHE ACHES] Gently ease away the aches of sore muscles with the soothing touch of warmth as it heals from within.
[RELIEVE PAIN] Bid farewell to tensed joints and soreness & embrace great relaxation when you apply nutmeg oil for pain
Nutmeg essential oil is perfect for use within an aromatherapy diffuser, a topical oil blend, and massage therapy.