Deemed sacred and used in medicine and in rituals as purifying incense, Rosemary is one of the wonders of the plant kingdom, replete with antioxidants and cleansing effects, making it one of the most potent essential oils around.
Providing an evergreen, fresh scent with woody and complex aroma of medium tones, it has nuances of Mint, of which it is related to.
- Let Rosemary’s healing wafts of aroma relax and reduce tensions of the day.
- Suitable for all skin types and conditions, let it work on clogged pores for a finer looking you.
- Naturally refreshing, its nuances of Minty scent keeps your surroundings clean, odor-free and allows you to perform your best at work and relax like royalty at home.
- Rosemary is traditionally used for relieving aches and pains, and is a natural source of antioxidants that are vital for your wellbeing.
- For firmer, radiant and beautiful skin, try this natural anti-aging toning agent as you slowly reduce fine lines due to its nourishing properties which encourages skin to stay purified from within, coupled with its phytonutrients that keep it supple.
- For that glowing fresh feel for your hair, Rosemary scents as it nourishes your hair as you apply it in your shampoo.
- Beat cortisols and tiredness away – apply it for an invigorating massage session or in your bedroom to infuse it with an energetic cleansing energy.
- Deep cleansing makes it a wonderful addition to your line of cleaning agents for the home.
[FRESH & HERBACEOUS] Discover a garden of calm confidence as a freshly herbaceous aroma gently caresses the skin.
[CALMING] Set worries to the breeze as they gently drift away, leaving a calm center in their place for the day ahead.
[HEALTHIER HAIR] Turn back the hands of time to renew the lustrous beauty with rosemary essential oil for hair growth.
[SOOTHE ACHES] Add rosemary oil to a topical oil blend to gently soothe away aches & pain with a cooling touch.
Perfect for use within an aromatherapy diffuser, a topical blend of rosemary oil for hair growth, and massage therapy.