An uplifting aroma with a moderate sweet and woody hint, the earthy scent increase alertness yet a calming effect incite wakefulness.
- A natural pain relief remedy, also a more organic alternative for any health or fitness enthusiast.
- Naturally a potent astringent and pain reducer, if you’re prone to muscle sores then it could be your savior and you’ll love how this essential oil can come in handy and rid away any embarrassing cramps. .
- To kill two birds with one stone, Wintergreen is one of the best alternatives to reduce swelling and irritation while simultaneously improving alertness and senses.
- Gya Labs™ Wintergreen Essential Oil is a genie in a bottle that comes with the ability to treat fevers, a guardian for your immunity and well-being.
- When Wintergreen is applied to skin, you’ll feel a warming effect and it’s pleasant to use for a soothing massage.
- Use sparingly and dilute with any carrier oil like coconut or lavender oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- As Wintergreen is potent as it is concentrated, diffusing wintergreen oil with a diffuser goes a long way in clearing nasal and respiratory passages.
- For recovery following a workout, using a diffuser on wintergreen oil improves blood flow, relieving pain associated with muscular, joint or skeletal strains.
- For a relaxing bath, add 2-3 drops to warm bath water. With Wintergreen’s earthy and minty scent, a bath with this essential oil stimulates a state of mental wellbeing.
[FRESH & SWEET] Feel the fresh breeze of an aroma that carries subtle notes of sweetness grounded in a wooden current.
[RENEW CLARITY] Allow the gentle tingle of freshness to caress the senses to reinvigorate focus & mental clarity.
[SOOTHE ACHES] Discover the cooling touch of relief as wintergreen oil massages away muscle aches & pain.
[RELIEVE PAIN] Create a nourishing massage blend that gently soothes away pain with wintergreen essential oil.
Wintergreen oil essential oil is perfect for use within an aromatherapy diffuser, a topical oil blend, and massage therapy.