1. Add the straps to any pose, for resistance when strength training, where you hold your arms at a distance from one another, such as the warrior pose.
2. Stretch using that straps by allowing them to function as extensions of your reach. The strap should easily connect one limb to another in a situation that might usually be a strain for you.
3. Hold the yoga strap in a resistance position for as long as you would typically hold the position. Try out the strap on positions that you might hold for 30 seconds or longer to challenge your strength.
4. Improve your technique on other common stretches, such as simple forward bend stretching you hamstrings. If you can’t reach, stand on a yoga strap and then hold onto each end, using the strap to pull yourself closer to the
5. Use a yoga strap for resistance training for your legs in sitting and lying down poses by taking a longer strap, holding one end in each hand and looping the strap under your feet so that when you straighten your legs, the strap causes resistance. Resistance training with your legs is more difficult than your arms, but the straps can be useful if you get a little bit creative.
6. Do repetitions of a motion that works against the resistance of the strap whilst standing in a pose.
7. Stretch your arms and shoulders using yoga straps. The straps are especially helpful when you are stretching in hard to reach positions.
Colours: Pink, Green, Black, Purple & Blue
Plastic Cinch Size: 200cm (L), 4cm (W), Weight: 83g (approx.) Material: 100% Natural Cotton.
Lightweight but sturdy with a strong plastic buckle that allows you to change the length. Ideal for additional support when trying to reach or maintain those hard to reach Yoga positions.
Durable and robust. Machine washable.
Assists in attaining the correct posture for Yoga Poses. It can be used for binding, extension and support.